new assistant coach

Wow. I haven't posted since Vegas. For good reason I suppose.  We have been busy with our spring practice season, signing recruits and prepping for the 2011 season.  I would like to introduce a key addition to our coaching staff, our new assistant coach, Jill Baker.   Some key facts about Coach Baker...

  • 2009 NAIA Player of the Year
  • 3-time NAIA All-American at Azusa Pacific University
  • Played professionally for Volley Franches-Montagnes (VFM) in Switzerland’s Premier League (LNA) 

Here is a picture of Jill mashing a ball out of the back row. Jill is a native of Turlock, California. She prepped at Turlock Christian HS and played for Delta Valley Volleyball Club.  She is excited to be our new assistant coach.  Welcome aboard Jill!

To all you 2012, 2013 graduates, keep up the great work. Sideout note - remember the NAIA does not have any recruiting restrictions. So I encourage you to call, email, text, visit if you feel that Bethany University is the place where you want to continue your education and volleyball career.  Stay caffeinated my friends.  Coach Baker and I will see you court side.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog


 
© 2009 - Cup of Joe with Coach | Free Blogger Template designed by Choen

Home | Top